Initial Case Review for Merit
Our case evaluation service allows busy attorneys have their new cases screened for merit by our team of registered nurses. For an hourly rate, our nurses will review your case for merit and stop when complete OR when they find a problem with the case.
Quick & Easy Process
Fill out the form below to begin the process. A member from our team will be in touch to collect medical records if you haven’t uploaded them below. After the review, one of our nurses will be in touch to arrange a phone call to discuss the case.
Submit Case Below
Cost of Service
$75 per hour for review (1-5 hours per case)
Value to Attorneys
- Hourly nurse case evaluations rather than flat rate
- Use of cloud based document software cutting down on printing/shipping of records
- Free initial consultation with an expert after
- Avoid hiring the wrong expert(s)
- Determine if there is merit prior to spending money on an expert review
- Over 35 years of emergency and critical care experience as well as EMS/EMT/911 experience.
- Some legal staff may require additional expertise to identify intricate medical complications that impact your case.